Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer Pool Dress

This summer we've been to the pool quite a few times. I've seen a lot of ladies there with cute swimsuits and dresses. I thought maybe I should just make one. I found this knit fabric (my first) that reminded me of the colors of water so I picked it up. I shirred the top and left the dress long. I ended up removing the straps, because it stays up anyway. I love it, it's so comfy and great for lounging around the house. Too bad I made at the end of the summer and not the beginning, I guess there is always next year!

Nice and long

Shirred top

4 comments:

  1. I think that turned out soo cute and love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I love how long it is...So, you'll have to share with us how you shear? the top?

    ReplyDelete
  3. turned out super cute! and summer's not over, it stay hot till mid october! work it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, maybe I can make one for next year?? or better yet, YOU could make me one!!

    ReplyDelete