Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scripture Puppets

I had remembered that I had started some scripture puppets in my old Ward. Our goal this year is to do let the kids get more involved with FHE. Then I thought about these guys...

Book of Mormon Puppets

Lehi

Nephi

There are all kinds of variations that you could do. I had started these way back when but I think that I will make some more. All you need is a little felt and old fabric scraps. The pattern has ideas for righteous and wicked puppets, boys and girls meant to look old and young. I think this will be fun. I'll post when I finish some more.


3 comments:

  1. ohhh those would make some great FHEs

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute! how fun! plus, maybe it could keep little ones quiet during sacrament meeting, if thats actually posssible!

    ReplyDelete